Treating Traumatic Stress in Kids: Sensory, Yoga & Mindfulness Techniques to Rewire the Young Brain (6 hours)
6 hour webinar. Continuing Education Units are available for educators/teachers, Social Workers, Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Psychologists and other Mental Health Practitioners and Professionals.
- Transform your work with kids-The secret to co-regulation for better attachment
- Master application of the 7 senses for increased connection, effectiveness and accessibility
- Combat the hijackers of executive function and emotion regulation
Anxiety and fear are the grand hijackers of kids attention, focus and self-regulation.
In this highly experiential seminar, we will dig deep into the most challenging diagnoses and behaviors including:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Anxiety, intense worry, fear
- Aggression and angry outbursts
- Risk taking behaviors
- and more . . .
- Sensory integration activities
- Co-regulation mastery
- Chair-based exercises
- Cognitive behavioral approaches
- Sensorimotor modalities
This course was taught and filmed live in 2018 by PESI. Click this link for registration and purchase. Audio and digital seminar formats available. ($199)